HB’s Mineral Infrastructure redefines how diamonds are sourced, crafted, and sold. Starting from the conviction that minerals are natural resources that belong to the country of origin, we’ve created a closed-loop ecosystem based on fairness.
For the first time, miners and governments get a complete insight into the post-production retail value of their resources and reap the financial benefits.
This disruptive business model creates a new standard for diamonds, potentially influencing the souring, transformation, and distribution of all natural resources.
To support our supply chain process, HB Antwerp is looking for a Logistics Administrator.
- Detail minded
- Proactive team player
- A good understanding of excel and formulas is a must-have
- Verifying and preparing import and export of goods and related documents
- Control of transportation fees
- Logistics database administration
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English
- Work independently
- Team player
- Being able to prioritize
- Eye for detail
- Respect rules and commitments
- Proactive attitude
- Able to perform at a high level of confidentiality
- Competitive pay
Place of employment:
- Hoveniersstraat 51, 2018 Antwerp
- Proven track record in administration and/or logistics
- Permanent job
- Contract of indefinite duration
- Day work