HB’s Mineral Infrastructure redefines how diamonds are sourced, crafted, and sold. Starting from the conviction that minerals are natural resources that belong to the country of origin, we’ve created a closed-loop ecosystem based on fairness.
For the first time, miners and governments get a complete insight into the post-production retail value of their resources and reap the financial benefits.
This disruptive business model creates a new diamond standard, potentially influencing the souring, transformation, and distribution of all natural resources.
To support rapid growth, HB Antwerp is looking for an in-house Recruiter.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive team player
- Experience in an international, scale-up environment is a plus
- Recruitment for all open positions within the entities of HB Antwerp
- Creation of strategies to raise awareness among young potential
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Reports to the HR Manager
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English
- Work independently
- Team player
- Being able to prioritize
- Adapt to changing circumstances
- Goal getter
- Competitive pay
Place of employment:
- Hoveniersstraat 51, 2018 Antwerp
- Preferably 5 years of recruitment (agency) experience
- Permanent job
- Contract of indefinite duration
- Day work