HB Blueprint encompasses more than 45 years of technological know-how and experience in the diamond field and spans the entire chain from rough to polished. By using premium components in our products, we deliver the highest quality and accuracy available on the market. All engineering is done in-house, and we have a wide range of expertise in the fields of mechanics, electronics, optics, software development and, of course, diamonds.
To sustain the growth of our R&D department, HB Blueprint is looking for a software engineer.
- Strong interest or experience in development of 3D Windows desktop applications in C++, C#, .NET and/or Python.
- Proactive team player
- Passion for R&D
- Development of software, mainly in C++, for the planning, polishing and grading of diamonds.
- Contribute to graphic applications, image processing and AI and other areas of development.
- Participate in project work with specialists in the field of electromechanics.
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English
- Work independently
- Team player
- Being able to prioritize
- Eye for detail
- Respect rules and commitments
- Proactive attitude
- Competitive pay
- Dynamic and innovative work environment
Place of employment:
- Plaslaar 50, 2500 Lier
- Bachelor or Master in IT (or equivalent by experience)
- Experience in application development and Image Processing is a strong plus.
- Permanent job
- Contract of indefinite duration
- Day work